Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tick-tock-tick

Dear 33-Colours,

Had a waited a few more hours, our next tryst would only have been in the new year....

I hear people around me saying, 'this year has gone past too quickly...' I construe this as a sign of good happenings & occurences in their lives, which makes me revel in their happiness....

I have always wondered the way we define time and bundle it into days, years, decades, centuries & millennia, always looking for reasons to celebrate.

I got a new companion this year, who i like to call 'jojo' - Without even announcing he took a place in my mind (literally) and became a part of me....Unknowingly he gave my thoughts a new dimension and made my conviction in destiny stronger।

Facebook, Flickry-Fluke, Yahoo chats & you captured my imagination
& Art influenced me like it did never before...

My relationships moved from strength to strength & beautiful 'moments' got indelibly etched to my memories.. As I look back to the year that was and look forward to the year that will be, all I can do is count my blessings...

Thanks for embarking with me on this journey called life...I'll be back with you very soon...

1 comment:

Shelly Jain said...

Heart wrenching writing this one, shabs.

May you try the extra ordinary this year:-)