Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Experiment

I was told by someone to Experiment. The first time I heard this word "E..." was probably in one of my physics/chemistry classes, long time back. At that stage experiment construed to me as something practical, fun, using dexterity of my hands (& mind), following a procedure, yet not sure (but hoping) of the desired outcome.
After so many years, I was reminded that I was forgetting to experiment..experimenting with my views, interests, ideas..in a nutshell, experimenting with Life'. Not ready to embrace, but I had become risk averse, complacent, routine oriented - what many would call boring...

I want to attempt blogging - after all it's just an experiment!

1 comment:

Shelly Jain said...

Sometimes it is important to be on the edge... to walk out all alone, to jump off that cliff, to bruise the body, to break on thru to the other side... to discover the self.

Welcome Shabs:-)